Sunday 10 July 2016

Stupid bus users I

Alright, so my first actual post is going to be about stupid people on buses. You know who I mean. Anyway, let's get this started.

So back in January, I rode the last 868 before it was removed for good. It started off as an 865 in the City, then did an 866R when it got to Crafers before finally doing the 868 when it reached Stirling. So when we get to Crafers, the driver asks me and the one remaining passenger (maybe mid-40s, frumpy female) where we want to go (it is an 866R after all, Piccadilly and Stirling East on request). I told him about the last 868, and he was cool with that. Then he asked the lady where she wanted to go. "Mt Barker" she replied. Seriously! Luckily it was an extreemely professional driver, and told her that an 860F to Mt Barker would be coming through soon.

That's all for now, but there will be more to come. If you have any  stories of your own, feel free to post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment